A Successful Meditation Routine Is Assured With Proper Planning.
First expect to have a great meditation! It’s easy to meditate plus you will get better as time goes on. Use these steps to guide you into the peaceful space of deep breathing and sitting. Enjoy your journey into quietness. Relax~
1. Take a shower or bath
2. Tidy up the house
3. Sanitize the home
4. Pillow, meditation cushion, or favorite chair
5. A quiet, clean area to sit for meditation purposes
6. Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing
7. Phone on silent
8. Pour libation to your ancestors or pray
9. Gather sacred items to use during meditation Ie: Affirmations, vision board, gemstones, scented oils, note pad and pens, goals, candles, or incense (optional)
10. A blanket or sweater to keep the body warm
11. Meditation music or a guided meditation cd
12. Eye pillow to block outside light if preferred
13. Record any insight at the end of your meditation with the paper and pen.